[Koha-devel] cleaning up for RC15

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Mon Oct 21 10:09:01 CEST 2002

On Mon, 21 Oct 2002, Ville Huhtala wrote:

> Is there going to be koha 1.2.3RC15 release? 1.3.1's state is currently
> "interesting" and there has been important bugfixes (branch and printer
> etc.) since RC14.

I've been waiting for the templating changes to settle down.  I tried a
build of RC15 this morning and it failed pretty miserably.  Turns out the
templates aren't actually in the rel-1-2 branch.  :(

Also, gettemplate() is looking for two new variables in koha.conf:
opachtdocs and intrahtdocs.  Is there a good reason not to use the
existing variables intranetdir and opacdir at least as a fallback if
opachtdocs and intrahtdocs are not set?  Won't htdocs usually be at
$intranetdir/htdocs/  ?

Steve.