[Koha-devel] cleaning up for RC15

Rachel Hamilton-Williams rachel at katipo.co.nz
Mon Oct 21 12:42:02 CEST 2002

Hi

> I've been waiting for the templating changes to settle down.  I tried a
> build of RC15 this morning and it failed pretty miserably.  Turns out the
> templates aren't actually in the rel-1-2 branch.  :(

Sorry I think that's us - I've just done a pile of work on the actual
design/HTML for the HLT templates which I think will be all Fin needs to get
the HLT finished and then do the merge back into the right CVS tree, but I'll
make sure that he gets this message and confirms that himself.

Cheers
Rachel