[Koha-devel] Once again, please don't wait until the last minute

Nicholas S. Rosasco nsr at etome.net
Thu Sep 26 09:24:07 CEST 2002

It is _that time again_ .... time to make the manual editor happy!
As I begin to markup the first rounds of new goodies for the next edition of
the manual (troubleshooting, transition from other opacs, and a tidied up
installation section are started/in markup/close to ready, respectively)
it is also time to make sure you are given your due.... namely, your entry
in the credits file!

If you are NOT IN HERE or SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH WHAT IS "AFTER THE COMMA"
(description, that is) you need to email me.
Posthaste.  Last time I sent this out, I didn't get much in the way of
response.... until we were trying to finish :) the manual for release hint
hint I really would like to have this done first!

Pat are we at the point where we should be crediting (besides french
speakers) anyone from the nonenglish efforts?
[Paul: I defer to you as to who on the french mailing list should go in....]
--------------------------
Koha Credits

Horowhenua Library Trust
Rosalie Blake, Head of Libraries
Jo Ransom

Katipo Communications
Rachel Hamilton-Williams, General Manager (Webmistress)
Simon Blake, Technical Manager, Server Administrator
Amanda Atkins, Operations Manager
Chris Cormack, 1.2 release guru
Olwen Williams

Finlay Thompson
Gynn Lomax
Richard Anderson
Jeremy Blake, Katipo Koha Project Manager
Rebecca Holden, New Koha.org page

Steve Tonnesen, MARC import/export guru
Pawel Skuza, Polish Language porter
Glen Stewart
Paul Poulain, 1.4 release manager
Pat Eyler, Kaitiaki
Roger Buck
Adam Thick
Florian Bischof
Sebastiaan Durand
Andrew Hooper
Mike Mylonas
Mike Johnson
Mike Hansen
Nicolas Morin, French Translation/Traduction Française of the Documentation
Nicholas Rosasco, Documentation Editor/Compiler

On other, stranger notes, we seem to have been misfiled -- google puts us in
the following category:
http://directory.google.com/Top/Computers/Software/Operating_Systems/Graphic
_Subsystems/Desktop_Environments/KDE/Productivity/?il=1