[Koha-devel] commissioned work

Tonnesen Steve tonnesen at cmsd.bc.ca
Thu Sep 26 09:36:05 CEST 2002

I've been commissioned to do some work by a donor who wishes to remain
anonymous.  I thought in the interests of transparancy I'd detail here
what this donor needs added to Koha:

1.   Optimization of the bulk marc record importing tool to facilitate
     importing and ongoing merging of a 500,000 record database.

2.   Ability to group collections somewhat arbitrarily.  The customer in
     this case is a group of 7 school districts with approximately 200
     schools.  The customer will need to see the location of an item by
     district and school, and also be able to search the collections of
     individual districts and schools.  I'm hoping to use the Virtual
     Bookshelves concept to facilitate this feature.

Steve Tonnesen