[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] From the Kaitiaki

Mike Hansen mwhansen at hmc.edu
Sat Sep 28 08:38:01 CEST 2002

I have bits and pieces of a barcoding system written; however, its quite a ways from being usable.  I would be willing to work on it, but I haven't had much free time since school has started.  We haveour fall break coming up here in a month, and I could get it finished during that.  Then again, something may come up (or go away) and I could have it done in the next week or two.  Otherwise if someone really wants it done much sooner, I could kind round up the pieces that I have, tidy them up, and send them over to someone.

Mike