[Koha-devel] MARC21 - Homebranch and holdbranch mapping

Ingrid Lacis ilacis at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:12:13 CEST 2003

I tried figuring this out myself and reading previous postings on this
subject but ---

Koha tells me (MARCcheck) that for MARC21 homebranch and holdingbranch are
not mapped.  That I must have both mapped to a MARC subfield and the
corresponding subfield must have authorised value= branches.

In MARC subfield structure admin for 995 I have
c holdingbranch items.holdingbranch Yes No -1 branches
d homebranch items.homebranch Yes No -1 branches

What am I doing wrong?