[Koha-devel] MARC21 - Homebranch and holdbranch mapping

Albert P. Calame albert.p.calame at sympatico.ca
Wed Apr 16 17:13:21 CEST 2003

Hi Ingrid!
    I don't know if I'm butting in here, but in MARC21, there is an
appropriate place to map these two items, namely 852#a for home branch
(central library holding symbol) and 852#b for holding branch (holding
symbol for the branch that holds the particular copy).  I don't know if that
helps.

Regards,
Al Calame

Librarian-at-Large,