[Koha-devel] Newbie here...

Dave Thorne mmmbena1 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 16 16:36:06 CEST 2003

Hello there everyone,

As a developer working for a school in the UK who are interested in using
the Koha system to manage their library I have added myself to this list.
I've had a small look around the system and I'm impressed (as I imagine our
librarian will be when she returns from the Easter break).

I do however have quite a few suggestions and bugs to point out (I'm running
version 1.2.3) and I was wondering whether or not to send them all through
Bugzilla. How active and useful is it?

I'm also interested in helping upgrading the HTML used to conform to HTML 4
and CSS standards (though I have no problem with XHTML1.0 Transitional and
CSS2). Who sould I talk to about joining in?

:o)

Dave Thorne