[Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress system preference is not set?

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Tue Apr 22 09:58:19 CEST 2003

> Add variable KohaAdminEmailAddress and then the
> email address of the person
> at the library who would be validating patron
> change of address requests.

That was my instinct, but I wanted to check.  I wish there was a way to see all
the system preferences available, whether or not they are set.

For the process in question, when a patron modifies their personal information
on that screen, a message should be sent to the Koha Admin asking them to
confirm the change?

  -- Owen