[Koha-devel] KohaAdminEmailAddress system preference is not set?

Ingrid Lacis ilacis at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 22 10:32:10 CEST 2003

> > Add variable KohaAdminEmailAddress and then the
> > email address of the person
> > at the library who would be validating patron
> > change of address requests.
>
>That was my instinct, but I wanted to check.  I wish there was a way to see
>all
>the system preferences available, whether or not they are set.
>
>For the process in question, when a patron modifies their personal
>information
>on that screen, a message should be sent to the Koha Admin asking them to
>confirm the change?
>
>   -- Owen

Yes - the librarian receives an email with the old and new values.
This is what they get:

Subject: User Request for update of Record.

Borrower V10000030

has requested to change her/his personal details.
Please check these new details and make the changes:
title :    -->   Mr.
surname : Baker  -->  Baker
firstname : Bill  -->  Bill
phone :  818 555-5555 -->  310 555-5555
faxnumber : 818 555-5555  -->  310 555-5550
streetaddress : 500 Fifth Avenue  -->  101 Main Street
emailaddress :  bill @email.com -->  baker at email.com
city : Mytown, USA  -->  Anytown, USA