[Koha-devel] Re: [Koha] MARC importing tool?

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Fri Aug 15 05:49:06 CEST 2003

Shifting this to the devel list where it more aptly fits

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 01:49:46PM +0200, Wolfgang Pichler said:
> MJ Ray wrote:
>
> >Wolfgang Pichler <wolfgang.pichler at ivv.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> >

> >>i appreciate your and your colleague's work very much and i could
> >>contribute heavily as perl hacker, but it is VERY hard to do just
> >>reverse engineering because no architectural or other docs helpful to
> >>analyze the beast are available besides bare code. also cvs seems not to
> >>be the latest *common* effort, or am i not right in this case ?

Have you had a look on the wiki ?
http://www.saas.nsw.edu.au/wiki/index.php?page=KohaProject

http://koha.modern-alchemy.net/current-filemap.html is a useful tool linked
to from there.

> SO WHERE IS AT LEAST THE LATEST CVS ? sf ? looked at dates : seems,
> everyone keeps it's own copy and check-ins are rather rare.

Nope the cvs at sourceforge is the latest copy.

Theres usually a commit or 2 every day or so, its been quiet lately, as lots
of ppl are busy at work, or on holiday.

As an aside I see you have an austrian email address, did you know UNIDO in
Vienna are using Koha to run their library.

Chris