[Koha-devel] rel_2_0 CVS branch

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Dec 19 00:50:01 CET 2003

MJ Ray a écrit :

> On 2003-12-18 15:09:11 +0000 paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> So : Slef & all : please commit BUGFIXES in REL_1_2, and the 2.2
>> release manager will foreport them in HEAD.
>
> REL_1_2?

sorry, typo error : REL_2_0, of course.

> I'll act as "foreporter" until official 2.2 release manager is
> elected/nominated.
> Who's taking care of releasing 2.0 if you're going off to do 2.2?

I won't stop anything Slef :
* i say i'm a candidate to become RM 2.2, but only if a 2.0 maintainer
is nominated.
* i say i'll foreport 2.0 bugfixes to head branch until someone else is
nominated.
* i continue working on 2.0 until things are clear.

Is it clear now ? do you want to be candidate for 2.x manager/maintainer ?

--
Paul POULAIN