[Koha-devel] Re: Selecting Categories from Koha Admin page

Ambrose LI <acli@ada.dhs.org> via forwarder news-misc at ada.dhs.org
Mon Feb 24 09:31:07 CET 2003

Hi,

In article <3E59DCC3.9050500 at free.fr>,
paul POULAIN  <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

>categorie.pl has not been modified since 3 months.
>it works for me.
>could you give us the errors reported in error_log file ?

categorie.pl generates a blank screen because it has not yet
been templatized.

To fix the problem before the problem is fixed in CVS, please
find the "include" line in /etc/koha.conf and change it to:

includes=/usr/local/koha/intranet/htdocs/intranet-tmpl/default/en/includes

Sorry for not responding earlier; it would be easy for me (and
Benedict) to spot any untemplated screens.

--
Ambrose LI Cheuk-Wing  <a.c.li at ieee.org>

http://ada.dhs.org/~acli/