[Koha-devel] biblio term

Benedict kb2qzv at poczta.onet.pl
Fri Jan 10 08:14:02 CET 2003

Hi all,
I have found the term "biblio" ambivalent in many situations. It is used as a
noun, adjective . In some places it has different connotations.
MARC biblios....and MARC records.

In fact I think that biblios and records seem to be the same in the above
set. Why don't we then agree to just one word..? But in other places....they
are different.

My proposal to the authors of the template files is to revise the meaning of
biblio.

Or.......... if I miss the point, could someone explicate the veriety of the
meanings of the term, please..?

It's 1 o'clock AM here in Szczecin right now and I may be wrong on this....
Benedict

Chcesz oszczędzić na kosztach obsługi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes