[Koha-devel] Another acquisition module ?

Jerome Vizcaino vizcainj at esiee.fr
Mon May 12 02:14:11 CEST 2003

Hello Mike

We already made changes to the loadmodule.pl in order to call our own
acquisition module. It worked mainly but we wanted to know if there was
a proper way (i.e. adding another module without modifying any existing
Koha files) to do it. Will further development allow users to select
their own acquisition modules name (not only acqui or acqui.simple) from
the graphical interface ?

Thanks

Jerome