[Koha-devel] 1.9.3 now or next week ?

MJ Ray markj at cloaked.freeserve.co.uk
Wed May 14 06:59:04 CEST 2003

paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
> Note : it could not include non-root install patch (from MJR)

Why not? I've had no feedback on this yet. The non-root patch also
includes some important installer security fixes which absolutely should
go into the next release. To release with a known security flaw is very
bad. If you want those broken out into a patch of their own, let me know.

MJR   http://mjr.towers.org.uk/   IM: slef at jabber.at
      This is my home web site.   This for Jabber Messaging.

How's my writing? Let me know via any of my contact details.