[Koha-devel] circulation.tmpl and 'noissues'

Chris Cormack chris at katipo.co.nz
Tue Nov 4 14:38:16 CET 2003

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 05:30:58PM -0500, Owen Leonard said:
> > It means this borrower is not ever allowed items
> > to be issued to them.
> > So they cant have any waiting, or overdue etc as
> > they cant be issued to.
>
> That's what I thought, but it let me check something out just fine.  What
> conditions will cause 'noissues' to be set?  Is it just outstanding charges, as
> defined in the 'noissuescharge' parameter?

Id have to go look in the code, i didnt write that chunk so Im not sure :)

> I disagree with the idea that it should hide any kind of messages.  It should
> be possible for the librarian to tell someone that they have an item waiting--
> particularly if 'noissues' is set because of an outstanding charge.  The patron
> might want to pay the fine immediately so that they can take the book home with
> them.  I don't see why it should *hide* any information at all.

Yep, Im sure there was some reason behind doing it, its easy to take that
<TMPL_IF> out though, if no one thinks its desirable.

Chris

027 4500 789                                       Katipo Communications Ltd
chris at katipo.co.nz                                          www.katipo.co.nz