[Koha-devel] SQL problems in koha 2

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Thu Nov 6 07:27:01 CET 2003

Because of some work I was doing, I found lots of SQL queries that
don't use ? placeholders. I updated those I found and will do the rest
in z3950, but I have listed others on bug report number 662.
Developers check that page and fix your files, please, adding notes to
the BTS when files are clean. If you get time to fix other people's
files, please attach patches to the bug report as normal.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at