[Koha-devel] catalogue-home.pl

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sat Oct 18 13:33:05 CEST 2003

I'm hoping someone can confirm the expected behavior of catalogue-home.pl for
me.  Our previous system had a lot of flexibility in building queries that
combined different terms in complex AND and OR phrases, so I'm getting a little
confused when I look at catalogue-home.pl.

Tell me if this is correct:

title, author, and keyword can all be limited by class.  But title, author, and
keyword can't be searched in combination. So, for instance, title and author
can't be searched together (title keyword 'murder' AND author 'rendell').

And subject can only be searched on it's own.  Is that right? What about
limiting by branch?  There's a commented-out piece of code in the template, but
it doesn't work for us if we put in our values.

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library
Koha 2.0.0-pre2-R2