[Koha-devel] new script in CVS to manage DB

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Oct 20 18:38:02 CEST 2003

On 2003-10-20 20:57:12 +0100 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> Speaking of which... maybe folks could 'sound off' and let everyone
> know what
> they're working on?

I am working on bugs 632, 559, 459, 604.
I need help with bugs 600 and 65.
I will soon close bug 145 if no-one answers the question on it.
I think paul is working on bug 487, but it is not marked as such.

I am also working on testing.  I don't say much at bug meetings
because I'm not always able to be at my keyboard for the full hour
(it's evening time here).

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at