[Koha-devel] new script in CVS to manage DB

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Mon Oct 20 14:06:09 CEST 2003

> > * debugging & releasing a good 2.0.0 version ?

Speaking of which... maybe folks could 'sound off' and let everyone know what
they're working on?  I count 86 non-enhancement bugs (if my Bugzilla query can
be trusted).

We haven't had much movement in the last few months.  We haven't even had a bug
meeting since I-don't-know-when. Is the feature-freeze putting everyone in a
bad mood?  Is everyone secretly working on their own enhancements and waiting
for 2.0?

  -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library