[Koha-devel] RFC: USMARC or MARC21?

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Tue Oct 21 06:50:07 CEST 2003

In some places in koha, the system refers to USMARC.  I think it
possibly should say MARC21 now.  For example, in the templates:

$ grep -rl USMARC koha-tmpl/
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/acqui.simple/marcimport.tmpl
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/import/breeding.tmpl
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/en/parameters/z3950servers.tmpl
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/fr/parameters/z3950servers.tmpl
koha-tmpl/intranet-tmpl/default/pl/acqui.simple/marcimport.tmpl

I don't file this as a bug yet because I want to know: are we offering
MARC21 or USMARC for v2.0?

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at