[Koha-devel] biblio deletion

Roger Horne roger at hrothgar.co.uk
Wed Oct 22 00:44:07 CEST 2003

On Tue 21 Oct, paul POULAIN wrote:

> I'm working on biblio deletion in Koha.
> There are some very annoying bugs in deletion in 1.2.x code, that I want
> to clean.

Not I hope too much off topic, but I have been trying to install v2 from
scratch. I have entered several book records manually and each time have got
something wrong. ie the entries include one user and, say, two books and
there is something wrong with the book entries.

 I have
then tried to click on "catalogue maintenance", thinking that this was the
way to correct the errors. This loads
http://chamslib/cgi-bin/koha/maint/catmaintain.pl but all that appears in
the new page is the single line <HTML> (which unsurprisingly displays as a
blank page...). I have tried using a variety of browsers incl. Mozilla under
RH9.

Roger
--
Roger Horne
11 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QB, UK
roger at hrothgar.co.uk
http://www.hrothgar.co.uk/