[Koha-devel] Help koha by checking a bug has gone

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Oct 22 08:19:09 CEST 2003

Non-developers with working koha 2.x installations can start helping
to ensure that koha 2.0 has as few bugs as possible.  Others may have
to wait for pre5 (or RC1?) to appear very soon.

The priority is to make sure that reported bugs really are fixed when
we think they are.  Go to the page at
http://bugs.koha.org/cgi-bin/bugzilla/buglist.cgi?bug_status=RESOLVED&version=1.9.0&version=1.9.1&version=1.9.2&version=1.9.3&version=2.0.0&version=CVS&cmdtype=doit&order=Bug+Number
to get a list of bugs we think are gone.  Pick one and see if you can
make the bug come back as described.  If you can't, then pick "Mark
bug as VERIFIED" from the list and click "Commit".  If you're not sure
whether you did the right thing, leave a comment.

That's all it takes, but there are over 300 bugs waiting for this
simple task to be done now.  Once bugs get to "VERIFIED", my QA hat
lets me close them, but I'll need your help to get them there.

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at