[Koha-devel] biblio deletion

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Thu Oct 23 10:02:03 CEST 2003

> > * deleted biblios are no more stored in
> deletedbiblio tables : because
> > there is no MARC deletedbiblio, no way to
> restore a biblio, I think it's
> > a feature we could introduce in a future
> version of Koha.
>
> Can we leave them storing them there anyway. I
> have had to move biblios back
> from deleted before for HLT.

The whole MARC/non-MARC split is so confusing.  That should really be on the
table for 2.5 or 3.0--better integration of the two options.

That said, I don't see any reason why we should continue storing records in
deletedbiblio.  I also think that we should develop a way to store deleted MARC
data as well--Chris is right: you may want to use that data again some day.

 -- Owen

----
Nelsonville Public Library
Koha 2.0.0-pre2-R2