[Koha-devel] biblio deletion

Roger Horne roger at hrothgar.co.uk
Thu Oct 23 04:40:01 CEST 2003

On Wed 22 Oct, MJ Ray wrote:

> I think I fixed this bug in CVS a while ago.  Paul, can we have a date
> for new release, please?  pre4 is looking very old and outdated.

A small point which may just be me.. I tried, as I suggested elsewhere,
using location to store a particular physical location in a single library.
I entered "RH's room" as the location (unquoted) and used that in the biblio
(manually entered) for a single book. It did not show as such when I
searched for the book, another location (without a ') taking its place. Is
the "location" qq() ed (so that eg ' is escaped? (I could not work it out
from the source.)

Roger
--
Roger Horne, 11 New Square, Lincoln's Inn, London WC2A 3QB
http://hrothgar.co.uk/
mailto:roger at hrothgar.co.uk