[Koha-devel] biblio deletion

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Oct 24 02:55:03 CEST 2003

On 2003-10-22 15:23:21 +0100 Owen Leonard
<oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us> wrote:

> The whole MARC/non-MARC split is so confusing.  That should really be
> on the
> table for 2.5 or 3.0--better integration of the two options.

I agree. I'm still not sure what is going on, but I suspect that
details are copied from the MARC records into the koha tables when
items are added. Can someone confirm that? The wiki didn't give a
direct answer to this. If so, some brain surgery is going to be
required (but that was ever the case).

http://mjr.towers.org.uk/ gopher://g.towers.org.uk/ slef at jabber.at