[Koha-devel] Reports module

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Aug 5 06:22:01 CEST 2004

Partha Mukhopadhyay wrote:

>Hi friends
>
>Another point in the development of KOHA is to design effective report interface. The report interface should include all the report formats (standard & customized) for various housekeeping operations. I would like to post a list of such necessary reports in the forum.

If you look at the wiki 2.2 roadmap (www.koha.org/wiki), you can see
that a report/stat module is planned for 2.2
It is already funded by the "Ecole des Mines de Nantes" and I'll do it.
You can be sure it will arrive.
Not for 2.2.0, but expect it for 2.2.1 or 2.2.2 (before end of 2004 for
sure)

--
Paul POULAIN