[Koha-devel] Koha Spain

Luis Arenaz luis.arenaz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 10 08:46:02 CET 2004

Hi all!,

Just to introduce me!, my name is Luis Arenaz, and I am very
interested in knowing more people working in Spain with Koha. We would
like to design a Koha-Spain site to promote it here. Also I would like
to know more about translations issues and Koha manuals for
Librarians.

Any help?

We are going to install Koha in a Spanish Public School with 5 LTSP +
Educational distribution, this is a very interesting issue for
libraries.

my programming skills in case of help: Perl + sql + css+ c++

Luis Arenaz