[Koha-devel] koha-2.2RC4

Martin Longo jmlongo at uncu.edu.ar
Fri Dec 10 11:39:02 CET 2004

yep... catalogue search passed away..  :-(

I can't search by barcode, itemtype or branch either... the only thing
that works is 'Any word"

this is what I get from koha-error_log :

Q2 : select distinct m1.bibid from
biblio,biblioitems,marc_biblio,marc_word as m1,marc_subfield_table as m2
where biblio.biblionumber=marc_biblio.biblionumber and
biblio.biblionumber=biblioitems.biblionumber and
m1.bibid=marc_biblio.bibid and (m1.bibid=m2.bibid) and ((m1.word  like
'Borges' and m1.tagsubfield in ('bibl'))and (m2.subfieldvalue = 'BK'
and concat(m2.tag,m2.subfieldcode) in ('bibl'))) order by biblio.title
term is    Borges  BK         at
/usr/local/koha/intranet/modules/C4/SearchMarc.pm line 267.