[Koha-devel] Koha In Arabic

Sami M'Charek MCHAREK at archimed.fr
Fri Dec 10 09:33:07 CET 2004

Hi all,

y want to know if there are some one who work in a version of Koha in arabic ?

Thank you
Sami

________________________________

De: koha-devel-admin at lists.sourceforge.net de la part de Luis Arenaz
Date: ven. 10/12/2004 14:37
À: koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
Objet : [Koha-devel] Koha Spain

Hi all!,

Just to introduce me!, my name is Luis Arenaz, and I am very
interested in knowing more people working in Spain with Koha. We would
like to design a Koha-Spain site to promote it here. Also I would like
to know more about translations issues and Koha manuals for
Librarians.

Any help?

We are going to install Koha in a Spanish Public School with 5 LTSP +
Educational distribution, this is a very interesting issue for
libraries.

my programming skills in case of help: Perl + sql + css+ c++

Luis Arenaz