[Koha-devel] Koha In Arabic

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Fri Dec 10 12:18:01 CET 2004

On 2004-12-10 16:55:36 +0000 Sami M'Charek <MCHAREK at archimed.fr> wrote:

> y want to know if there are some one who work in a version of Koha in
> arabic ?

I know there was someone who kept trying to upload an Arabic README
file to sourceforge a couple of months ago. It didn't ever work well
enough for me to be able to include it in 2.0.x - check the list
archives for his name and email address.

The key thing is, I think, to use UTF-8 if you can, so we can move
files between Arabic developers and the Latin-alphabet developers
without too much trouble. Alternatively, you could take the releases
and repackage them.

I don't know if any of the koha-translators list are working in arabic.

  Creative copyleft computing - http://www.ttllp.co.uk/
  Unsolicited attachments to the pipex address deleted
Will HLF fund tree-killings? http://www.thewalks.co.uk/