[Koha-devel] Koha in Hebrew

Owen Leonard oleonard at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sun Dec 12 17:41:02 CET 2004

> Actually, I'm not even sure we have a document that
> describes how translation is supposed to work ...

I think Paul has described the process before on list
somewhere.  Indra posted these instructions just a few days
ago:

1. Look under your
<koha_intranet_install_path>/scripts/misc/translator
directory for the script called tmpl_process3.pl

2. Run it from the command-line (you may need to set the
PERL5LIB env variable first) using the detailed instructions &
examples provided in the the file translator_doc.txt present
in the same directory.

NOTE: the above documentation talks about the older
tmpl_process.pl, do not use that script, just simply follow
the instructions given using the tmpl_process3.pl instead in
its (tmpl_process.pl) place.

Accurate?  Wiki-worthy?

  -- Owen