[Koha-devel] koha-2.2RC4

shebina shebina at chintech.org
Sun Dec 12 22:59:01 CET 2004

sir,
     We are a few students working on koha(2.2RC4),to set up one for our
college library.
We still have problems with the catalog search....not all search
is working.A search by author name results in a server error,same is the
case when searching with anyword,title,isbn..

we have found that search using query "like" is not working,but then
using "=" is working in searchMarc.pm.

ie i think in the section  " if(operator eq 'contains')"

ok

plz help

shebina