[Koha-devel] Asking for help

Getahun Semeon getahun at lib.aau.edu.et
Wed Dec 15 22:39:02 CET 2004

Dear Developers,

I have also sent the confirmation after receiving your mail dated
December 13, 2004. I haven't still got a password.

This is to ask your help for the following problems that we faced while
testing koha system:

In relation to copy cataloguing, we couldn’t check whether Z39.50 is
working or not. Can you provide us sample Z39.50 Server details
(hostname, port, Database, userid, password, etc.) for testing purpose.

We can’t access the record that we created from the “Catalogue”
interface. The system displays “Error message: Premature end of script
headers: search.pl”.

The system accepts the same barcode number for different materials.

The system doesn’t automatically assign item barcode number. The system
expects us to enter a certain number.

Field 050 (Library of Congress Classification Number) is not part of
the “Add Biblio” template although it is available in the parameter.

Does the system perform spine label generation? If no, is there any
other option to overcome this problem?

Thank you,

Getahun Semeon
Assistant University Librarian