[Koha-devel] BUG in search.marc/search.pl

Andrés Tarallo tarallo at ort.edu.uy
Thu Dec 16 05:12:09 CET 2004

I was browsing the logs of my apache server looking for errors in our
installation. I've noticed that mod_perl was complaining aboit a missing
template on search.pl

I've downloaded the latest version from CVS but the problem is still
present. I've looked on the template directory but there's no template
with date name (maybe renamed?).

where it says:

= get_template_and_user({template_name => *"search.marc/result.tmpl"*,

*search.marc/result.tmpl *should point to the right template.*

*Andres*
*