[Koha-devel] kohadocs.org is up

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sat Dec 18 05:26:01 CET 2004

If you are subscribed to the Koha list, you've seen the announcement of
the new website for holding Koha documentation: http://www.kohadocs.org.
After a frustrating session with CVS, and considering that the Koha
documents are hard to find in Sourceforge anyway, I decided to set up this
site dedicated to Koha documents.

While the site has the advantage of being much easier for me to maintain,
and much easier for the user to find the documents, the disadvantage, of
course, is that all changes to documents will have to go through me;
however, since I have developed a standardized structure for the documents
as I have been working with them, and would like to maintain that
standard, I don't see this as being a problem.  The site contents should
be easy to transfer to another location, should that ever become
necessary.

I still have a couple of documents waiting for author approval, and a
couple more which I need to edit and return to the authors for approval.
If you have anything you'd like to add to the documents, please send it
(or a link) to me.  Thanks!

Stephen

--
Stephen Hedges