[Koha-devel] Continuing Koha Wiki Site Defacement

Roger Buck rog at saas.nsw.edu.au
Sat Feb 7 17:50:27 CET 2004

During the last few weeks the http://koha.org/wiki has been repeatedly
attacked by what appears to be script based page defacement by porn
spammers. The attacks are becoming increasingly aggressive.

Other wiki sites are currently subject to attack from the same source
but I am currently unsure of the scale of this and am making further
enquiries.

I am posting here to obtain some community feedback/suggestions about this.

Please advise if you think the topic should go off list :)

Regards,

Roger.

PS - We do keep full backups with good history so let me know if your
prize wiki entry is missing :)