[Koha-devel] mysql charset and template charset

Benedykt P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Mon Feb 23 04:09:03 CET 2004

Hi dear group,
I have doubts which I would like to clear out.
I haven't tried Koha in real life yet but wanted to know what will
happen when the translation is done with charset=utf-8 and MARC data
that I would like to import into KohaDB and MarcDB will be in
iso-8859-2?

How will the search results display in such a system?
Normally the diacritics do not dispaly correctly if the browser is set
to utf-8 and the text is of different kind.

Thanks
Benedict