[Koha-devel] More... stuff (fwd)

Pat Eyler pate at eylerfamily.org
Tue Feb 24 12:56:07 CET 2004

This looks like it would be an awesome bit for koha using libraries, if
it could work with MySQL (even more so if we ever do get PostgreSQL
capable).  Anyone interested in taking a look and maybe lending David a
hand?

-pate

Pat Eyler
Kaitiaki/manager               migrant Linux sys admin
the Koha project               ruby, shell, and perl geek
http://www.koha.org            http://pate.eylerfamily.org