[Koha-devel] Translator tool improved

paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Fri Jan 16 08:29:03 CET 2004

Hi,

I've just commited many translator tool improvements. Now, the
translator tools works perfectly fine.
* managing strings with LIMITED pragma when the string is a koha
intenral code too (like search)
* improving speed by 50 : just by reading the whole file before s///g,
instead of doing a s///g on each line ! (on 1000 lines translation file,
that makes a HUGE difference !)
* NOT overwritting unchanged file => now, we can commit only what has
changed !
* removing useless chars (., ?, spaces...) at end of strings.
WORKS on french OPAC AND INTRANET without problems.

Enjoy, and publish new localised versions of Koha in a few hours :-)

PS : thanks to Jean Blaise that translated the intranet (1130 lines) to
french.

--
Paul POULAIN