[Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Wed Jul 7 04:57:01 CEST 2004

On 2004-07-07 08:23:56 +0100 Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:

> MJ, do you fix things on arch only ? if yes, it means CVS rel_2_0 is out of
> date ?

Yes and yes. I do not think I can stabilise rel_2_0 very easily. I am trying to monitor CVS for changes still, and may commit releases there, but I would prefer to pull arch sources.

> Is koha-dev or any other mailing list warned on each arch modification ?

No. I post changelogs to -devel when a new beta is posted, mostly.

> Another question : do you change anything on a template ?

Yes, but only markup so far. I changed the french ones accordingly. Je n'ai pas les tué, je crois.

"To be English is not to be baneful / To be standing by
the flag not feeling shameful / Racist or partial..."
                                            (Morrissey)