[Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded

Stephen Hedges shedges at skemotah.com
Sun Jul 25 06:11:02 CEST 2004

Hi, all, I have a question after reading this exchange between MJ and Paul:

MJ Ray said:
> On 2004-07-07 08:23:56 +0100 Paul POULAIN <paul.poulain at free.fr> wrote:
>
>> MJ, do you fix things on arch only ? if yes, it means CVS rel_2_0 is out
>> of
>> date ?
>
> Yes and yes. I do not think I can stabilise rel_2_0 very easily. I am
> trying to monitor CVS for changes still, and may commit releases there,
> but I would prefer to pull arch sources.

MJ says he "may" commit releases on CVS.  How would potential users
download the latest "bug-free" release?  In other words, will the cleanest
rel_2_0 be available through the download link on koha.org, or should I
direct potential new users to some other site?

Stephen