[Koha-devel] koha 2.0.1beta2 uploaded

mjr at dsl.pipex.com mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 26 07:37:06 CEST 2004

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 09:10:44AM -0400, Stephen Hedges wrote:
> MJ says he "may" commit releases on CVS.  How would potential users
> download the latest "bug-free" release?  In other words, will the cleanest
> rel_2_0 be available through the download link on koha.org, or should I
> direct potential new users to some other site?

2.0.x releases will be uploaded to sourceforge. I hope 2.0.1 will
appear there Wednesday (as I am doing final changes now).

beta tarballs can be found from my development site
http://www.ttllp.co.uk/koha/ but not really for end users

rel_2_0 is mostly dead for development, so there's no point
downloading it IMO. I can't prepare a release when anyone can
mangle the files without warning, and when sourceforge vanishes
so often.

I don't know what koha.org will do: maybe its webmasters can tell us?

MJR