[Koha-devel] German translation offered

Markus Fischer mail at flyingfischer.ch
Wed Jun 2 05:15:13 CEST 2004

Hallo

I am following the development of Koha with great interest. I work in a
library for health care in Switzerland and I would like to eventually help
with a german translation of Koha. Is that of interest for you?

Since I am a Linux newbie I would need a little help with the installation
process:

I tried to install Koha on my intranet at home (consisting of 1 Suse Linux
PC and a iMac OS 9.1). It actually worked fine with installer.pl, but I
couldn¹t establish a connection (http://linux:80/).
So I erased with phpMyAdmin the existing Koha database and tried to install
with installer.pl a new configuration.
Unfortunately I now get the information that Koha 2.0.0 already is
installed, prohibiting to install a new configuartion and because I erased
the Koha database I am a little bit lost...
I would appreciate any kind of help very much and would look forward to help
with a german translation from myside.

Yours
Markus Fischer