[Koha-devel] German translation offered

Benedict P. Barszcz kb2qzv at poczta.wp.pl
Wed Jun 2 08:51:11 CEST 2004

Markus Fischer wrote:
[...]
> Unfortunately I now get the information that Koha 2.0.0 already is
> installed, prohibiting to install a new configuartion and because I
> erased the Koha database I am a little bit lost...
Hi,

4 things have to be done to uninstall Koha:
1. remove kohaadmin from table 'user' of mysql
2. remove kohaadmin from table 'db' of mysql
3. remove /etc/koha.conf
4/ remove /usr/local/koha (if that's the dir you've installed, and it'd
better been, otherwise trouble awaits you there)

Here is an example from the polish guide:
Krok numer 1

[kb2qzv at localhost kb2qzv]$ mysql -uroot -p mysql

Enter password:xxxxx

Welcome to the MySQL monitor. Commands end with ; or \g.

Your MySQL connection id is 208 to server version: 3.23.58

mysql> delete from user where user='kohaadmin';

Query OK, 1 row affected (0.03 sec)

mysql> delete from db where user='kohaadmin';

Query OK, 1 row affected (0.00 sec)

mysql> drop database Koha;

Query OK, 180 rows affected (0.05 sec)

mysql> \q

Bye

Nalez.y niezw?ocznie zrestartowac' daemona mysqld komenda; service mysqld
restart jako root.
Krok numer 2

[kb2qzv at localhost kb2qzv]$ su - root

Password:

[root at localhost root]# rm -rf /usr/local/koha/

[root at localhost root]# rm /etc/koha.conf

rm: remove regular file `/etc/koha.conf'? y

[root at localhost root]#