[Koha-devel] koha-2.0.1 frozen, now in arch, will release soon

COURYHOUSE at aol.com COURYHOUSE at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 09:34:12 CEST 2004

Have been out of the loop for a while,  does   this include the use of the LC
catalog numbers for the books?

thanks Ed Sharpe archivist for SMECC

> Subj:[Koha-devel] koha-2.0.1 frozen, now in arch, will release soon
> Date:6/3/2004 8:52:47 AM US Mountain Standard Time
> From:mjr at dsl.pipex.com
> To:koha-devel at lists.sourceforge.net
> Sent from the Internet
>

> I am declaring a freeze for koha-2.0.1 and have taken a snapshot of
> the CVS. I will test install this a few times in a few ways and then
> release. Admins, am I allowed to upload the final tarball to
> sourceforge when ready, or do you have to do that?
>
> Now, info for developers, users and anyone wanting to be a new
> download mirror:
>
> Info for developers
> -------------------
>
> As previously mentioned, I have moved koha 2.0.x into a GNU Arch as a
> test. If you have tla, you can find the archive name
> (mjr at dsl.pipex.com--koha20), location
> (http://www.mjr.dsl.pipex.com/koha20/), project name
> (koha--release2--0.1) and some instructions on how to checkout working
> copies at http://www.mjr.dsl.pipex.com/
>
> Please, developers, help koha development by trying arch out. I am

Thanks Ed Sharpe, Archivist for SMECC - -   See the Museum's Web Site at
www.smecc.org

We are always looking for items to add to the museum's display and ref.
library  - please advise if you have anything we can use.

Coury House / SMECC
5802 W. Palmaire Ave.                          Phone    623-435-1522
Glendale Az 85301  USA

CONFIDENZIALE: Questo messaggio e gli eventuali allegati sono confidenziali
e riservati. Se vi è stato recapitato per errore e non siete fra i
destinatari elencati, siete pregati di darne immediatamente avviso al
mittente. Le informazioni contenute non devono essere mostrate ad altri, né
utilizzate, memorizzate o copiate in qualsiasi forma.

CONFIDENTIAL: This  e-mail  and  any attachments are confidential and may
contain reserved information. If  you are not one of the named recipients,
please notify the sender immediately. Moreover, you should not disclose the
contents to any other persons, nor should the information contained be used
for any purpose or stored or copied in any form.