[Koha-devel] marc_word re-building problems

Joshua Ferraro jferraro at athenscounty.lib.oh.us
Sat Jun 5 19:14:06 CEST 2004

Paul a écrit,

I'm trying to put together this script to rebuild our marc_word
table and I'd like to get some feedback ...

I get the following error when I run the script:

Use of uninitialized value in substitution (s///) at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules//C4/Biblio.pm line 947.
Use of uninitialized value in split at /usr/local/koha/intranet/modules//C4/Biblio.pm line 948.

Is this a bug in Biblio.pm or am I not using this MARCaddword sub correctly?

Here's my script (any suggestions?):

#!/usr/bin/perl -w
# Script Name: build_marc_word.pl
# Script Version: 0.1.0