[Koha-devel] Ivitation to Bibliotheque Nationale de France

Paul POULAIN paul.poulain at free.fr
Thu Jun 17 05:22:06 CEST 2004

MJ Ray a écrit :

> On 2004-06-05 00:02:45 +0100 Rachel Hamilton-Williams
> <rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:
>
>> I'll e-mail them to let them know I got the letter, and have passed
>> it on. Can you let me know if you're able to go
>

> I think I'd like to, but I've spent the conferences budget and this
> probably would cost me over GBP 100 (70 LHR/LGW-CDG, probably 35-40 to
> get to London), unless anyone has a brainwave. Who put it during
> midsummer anyway? Too damn hot to travel much today (over 30C here...)
> ;-)
>
> Paul, if you and yours can't go, shall we send respectful apologies?

I already had been contacted by someone & have a paper on my desktop.
Helas, I can't go to this presentation. Neither Linagora.
I've asked ENSMP to see it they could send the developper they hired for
a few months. He is only a few sub-station far from the meeting place
(easier than for a kiwi ;-) )

--
Paul POULAIN