[Koha-devel] Ivitation to Bibliotheque Nationale de France

MJ Ray mjr at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jun 7 09:07:06 CEST 2004

On 2004-06-05 00:02:45 +0100 Rachel Hamilton-Williams
<rachel at katipo.co.nz> wrote:

> I'll e-mail them to let them know I got the letter, and have passed
> it on.
> Can you let me know if you're able to go

I think I'd like to, but I've spent the conferences budget and this
probably would cost me over GBP 100 (70 LHR/LGW-CDG, probably 35-40 to
get to London), unless anyone has a brainwave. Who put it during
midsummer anyway? Too damn hot to travel much today (over 30C here...)
;-)

Paul, if you and yours can't go, shall we send respectful apologies?

--
MJR/slef
My Opinion Only and possibly not of any group I know.